2015 New Vision Leadership Selected
December 19, 2014
At New Vision’s December Board of Directors Meeting, the following people were elected as the organization's leadership team for 2015:
- Diane Patterson will serve as Board Chair . Diane is a Vice President at Memorial Hospital. Patterson has been a board member since 2009.
- Moriet Miketa will serve as Vice Chair. Moriet is a realtor with Heritage Moultray Real Estate Services. Miketa has served on the New Vision Board since 2010
- Dan Marples will serve as Board Treasurer. Dan is the Chief Financial Officer at Horizon Distribution. He has been a board member since 2011.
- Andrew Sundquist will serve as Board Secretary. Andrew is President of Sundquist Fruit. Sundquist has served on the Board since 2011
- Randy Fenich will serve as Past Chair. Randy is the managing partner of Moss Adams’ Yakima office. Fenich has been a member of the New Vision Board of Directors since 2011
We feel fortunate to have such a talented group leading New Vision. Please help us welcome our new officers to the helm.
To learn more about New Vision, click here
Share this article
Other stories in:
"We have never found it a significant obstacle to attract high-quality, national-level talent to the Valley. " - Lonnie Gienger, President & CEO, Wilkinson Corporation